Horror tales to be posted every weekend -- for Monday viewing... unless a different date is noted... perhaps.


Monday, December 30, 2013

THE RAPTURE



Presented for your perusal, dear reader, another early Countdown To Horror Zero tale.
This second offering of this story is basically for the many who missed my early original posting.
I have one more older postings to release.
Enjoy... the Horrorwalker World Horror!

Presenting... THE RAPTURE!

RLJ

----------------------------------------------------------------------





(Season 1, Episode 57)


A horrifically doomed person donated his final words,
His tale of horror of a future terror to come,
His Horrorwalker encounter story to the Horrorwalker Travel Guide.
As usual, the person's initials end Horrorwalker missives.
This tale of frightening horror does not need to be vetted as truth.

As all of you should know,
This anonymous Horrorwalker horror poem,
As with all Horrorwalker tales,
Will come true.
It will come true... let us all hope that day will come much later than sooner.

Perhaps the author was shown something more by the Horrorwalker that he...
Is not willing to share right now.
And perhaps,
This is a fiction tale composed by someone who is...
Delusional enough to tempt the wrath of the Horrorwalker by creating this possible fiction?

Mankind may never know the answers!
But again, Horrorwalker missives do come true!
So the world simply waits to see what will happen.
In the meantime... presented right here in The Countdown To Horror Zero,
One of the more disturbing Horrorwalker horror tales: The Rapture!

RLJ






THE RAPTURE

(Charleston, S.C.)


I heard the ear drum imploding bang of impossible sound...
Like a world sized drum struck from inside.
I knew it when I heard it...
My life as Samuel Masters was soon to end with the rest of the world.

My watch just stopped working!
The birds just stopped chirping!
The clouds just stopped moving!
My feet just stopped grasping gravity!

This has to be a waking nightmare dream!
The world around me just quit working.
Everything around me has begun to float away.
The air around me is now filled with everything!

I believe it is now 12:05 after noon.
Something strange about this day is now real.
The time has come for the day of reckoning.
Has God finally come to earth to exterminate us all?

I heard a woman scream out toward the sky,
“Dear God, I’m coming home to you in your Rapture!”
She was praying words of “I’m coming home to you, God...”
As she floated toward the east and out of my line of sight.”

I am rising upward at a faster speed now.
Gravity has ceased to exist and earthbound is now not.
This is surreal madness as I have just grabbed a frightened puppy.
The fear in its eyes tells me it knows something I do not!

And now there is the roar in the background.
A sound like a thousand jets is quickly approaching!
And way over there is what appears to be a wall of fire!
It is quickly coming this way and obviously I am soon to die.

Is that the rapture by God I have heard about for all my life?
Is God actually real and has finally decided to end all life on earth?
Are the true believers in the Bible's many viral words finally vindicated?
Are they to be spared the sudden many forms of death before us?

It is not only the insanity created by reading the bible that has made us all dead!
Other religions have their fictional narrative followed, word for word, in their own book!
And lately, a cracked religion has formed around the words of a deceased science fiction writer!
The world of religion has gone mad and some of its leaders have nukes... and want to use them!

Did the threatened nuclear war from the psychopaths over there finally begin?
American nuclear worships were sent into their region last week.
The enemy said they would unleash the "Fire of a Thousand Suns" upon the world.
I am now feeling that rapidly increasing heat of a thousand suns!

I just released the puppy to the raging, loud hot atmosphere.
It died in my arms from fright and heat a couple of minute ago.
My blistering skin is forcing screams of pain from my mind!
I will never yell out my pain and give God, or them, the victory!

Religion is the Uranium 235 of the social atomic bomb.
Earth is a fractured rock of death and destruction fueled by and evil God’s madness!
Suicidal humans who desire one thing in their lives -- to meet their God…
Would rather blow up the planet that capitulate to another religion’s dogma.

And today... the world is appearing to burn to an end!
My watch stopped working at 12:08 PM.
My final thought before I explode into a vaporized fire ball is --
‘The politicians could have prevented this blasphemous ending a decade ago!’

SJM

No comments:

Post a Comment