Horror tales to be posted every weekend -- for Monday viewing... unless a different date is noted... perhaps.


Monday, January 6, 2014

DEMON CLAWS PRESENTS: DARK CREATURES




(Season 1, Episode 56)




I dream the nightmare of Magnus Loris Martin's predicament every week.
The answers to the final conclusion to his life, of that I did not peek.
The Horrorwalker forced me to read this horror tale of gore and things that reek.
I always thought Horrorwalker tales concluded with answers at the peak.

I don't care if the world knows my name is Ji-woo Amber Park.
I am not the subject of this tortuous horror vision of many a strewn body part.
Of the horror vision, by the Horrorwalker, I was forced fed... I must remark --
I have been sent down a pathway to terror, I must now embark.

Pray that you never meet the darkness residing inside Demon Claws.
These tales are not soft missives describing kitties with soft paws.
Blood, guts, gore, evisceration and creatures of the dark laws...
These are the monsters that reside side by side with the Horrorwalker inside...
DEMON CLAWS!

Presenting your prime example of this horror:

DARK CREATURES @



Ji-woo



No comments:

Post a Comment