Horror tales to be posted every weekend -- for Monday viewing... unless a different date is noted... perhaps.


Monday, January 13, 2014

IN DEEP

(Season 1, Episode 55)


My name is Paulette…
I’m only comfortable giving out my first name.
I was recently visited by this Horrorwalker creature.
It made me read the awful tale transcribed below.

You have got to be kidding me…
These tales are reality?
My god…
You’re telling me this stuff really exists out there?
I might never leave my goddamn apartment again!

The Horrorwalker forced me to read the tale, IN DEEP!
It scared the crap out of me when I stepped out of my shower,
Dripping wet and naked as the day I was born,
And unable to absorb the shock of suddenly facing it in touching distance...
being taken totally aback as it extended its tome to me --
Nearly shoving that goddamn book into my face --
Forcing me to read a tale of monsters among us.

And when it was finished with me,
It faded away like it had never been there.
But there I stood with memories of horror…
And here you have, for your perusal, my horror tale:






IN DEEP
(South Bend, Indiana)



-1-

(Banner, the vampire serial killer, held Jenny close to his face with the tight grip of his talon-like hands)

“Look deep into my eyes.” he said with subtle menace. “Do you see the glow deep inside my soul?” He continued… “That incandescence, that dark spark that lives deep inside me.”


-2-

(Banner held her with his left hand, which was in the small of her back… pressing her close to his chest. With his right hand, he gently brushed back the hair from the side of her face and then gently grabbed said hair and pulled it back and down to present the beautiful, flawless skin of her neck. He then opened his mouth to reveal the two inch fangs that replaced his canines.)

“You struck the proverbial flint,” he continued his frightful soliloquy. “My lovely lady, you enlighten me. And so, I will now remake you into  my beautiful soul mate. I am about to enter the place so deep within you that your soul will be mine forever! And you will not need to surface for air again.”


-3-

(Banner opened his mouth wide… in an obscene horror of something unreal and undead… a soul sucking, blood stripping monster thing that was about to inflict death, and forever undead, all in one painful act of a violence bite of the profane kind.)

(But Banner did not know that Jenny was something not of the earthly human plane, herself. He did not know that she was a not-at-all-human vampire hunter trained from near birth to find vampires, seduce them whether they be male or female and when the moment in time was right… she would destroy the evil creature in a most painful fashion. And use their flesh for…)

(Jenny’s fingernails on her right hand suddenly extended from half inch long normal nails to the six inch black talon claws of a raptor creature. She reached up the backside of Banner and sank them into the back of his neck, severing his spine at the base of his skull with the flick of her wrist. This was a painless maneuver she just performed on a 200 year old vampire. Banner did not realize why he suddenly loss all control of his body below his chin. He abruptly fell to a lump of undead flesh right where he stood on the damp cobblestone… falling down like a marionette with its strings suddenly cut.)

(Banner tried to speak, but his undead lungs would no longer move to expel air up through his voice box. He tried to move, but that was not going to happen anytime soon. So, all he could do right now was stare at Jenny with a look of hatred on his face.)

-4-

‘I was going to make you mine,” he screamed inside the silence of his immobilized body.


-5-

(Jenny kneeled beside Banner, on his right side… close to his feet. She began her brief explanation of who she is, before…)

“My kind, like your kind, are driven to feed upon the flesh of humans. My kind nearly wiped-out the humans on our former home… a place on another dimensional plane of existence. We are a ravenous race with huge appetites… but we will not exterminate a race of creatures just because we feed upon them. It was not until we came to earth that we discovered a new food source -- VAMPIRES! Your flesh, infused with the insanely intoxicating infusion of all your victims makes you ambrosia to my kind.”

“And, as soon as my kind came to this plane of existence, the training of the children began for us to hunt the humans of earth, who are far weaker that the humans of our last hunting grounds. We hunted only a few humans before we discovered your kind. And the evil emanated from your aura drew is to you. And once we tasted your flesh, like once you tasted human blood, the eat-or-be-eaten cat and mouse chase began.”

“And now I have you. There are 35 of my kind on this earthly plane. We have not killed a human in nearly 100 years. The flesh of two of you can sustain my community for a month. And the older you are the better. And you smell old, indeed… like 2 centuries old.”

“I cannot help myself… I must have a taste of your flesh before I call in the men to come get you. I… must… have… one delicious bite of you.”


-6-

(Jenny pulled back the pants leg of the paralyzed vampire lying on its back, absorbing the grimy moisture off the grey cobblestone into its clothing. A glaze of ecstasy formed over her eyes as she stared at the pale flesh on the calf of the leg before her. She slowly opened her mouth wide, dislodged a part of her jaw, forced the human-like teeth to pull back into her gums to be replaced with a full mouth of jagged triangular razor sharp mauling teeth. She then forced her head down to the leg, took a huge bite of the delicious cold flesh, extracted the almost bloodless, almost surgically removed chunk of flesh from the leg. She slowly chewed the delicious meat, her eyes rolling back into her sockets, as she thoroughly enjoyed the ecstasy.


-7-

(And Banner could only scream inside his mind as it was obvious what his fate was to be… to be eaten alive by ghouls from somewhere as profane and unbelievable as his own existence is.)

(And again, he screamed in terror, and horror, inside his mind… as Jenny looked at his leg again, obviously contemplating another huge bite of delicious vampire flesh…)

POL

No comments:

Post a Comment