Horror tales to be posted every weekend -- for Monday viewing... unless a different date is noted... perhaps.


Monday, February 2, 2015

DO VAMPIRES ALWAYS EAT THEIR PREY



When their prey are human beings,
The question must be demanded...
Do Vampires Always Eat Their Prey?

BLT



(Season 4, Episode 22)



DO VAMPIRES ALWAYS EAT THEIR PREY

(San Antonio, Texas)




My digital wall clock flashed one o’clock P.M.! It was very early in the evening, but I was still sick, awake and alert... and very pissed off. I lay upon my back, resting on top of my sand coated bed spread. I was staring into the forced darkness where my ceiling was, wondering if sleep would ever take me back into its dark vampiric-like embrace. I need my rest because bad things happen when a creature like me does not sleep the sleep of the undead.

All of the lights to my room were turned off. I could turn them on with two claps on my hands, but I needed to continue to lay here in the inky darkness. My stereo was dead silent. I sometimes slept to very low music in the background, but not that day. I was actually in too bad of a mood to listen to music when first the dark shroud of mystery darkness overcomes me. My sunlight tinder body needs that silent darkness in my room, for the sake of my immortality... and my sanity. So, I kept the curtains to my bedroom window tightly drawn to keep out the outside solar rays of a burn-me-to dust sun. I had kept my eyes tightly closed, too.

The silence in the room screamed at me. It was so quiet that I could ‘hear’ the lack of my heart bearing... a very scary sound, even for me, in the quiet darkness of my room. Also, the empty sandy space in my bed beside me radiated cold waves of nothingness.

As I continue to lie along by bed, one particular thought flashed through my mind -- ‘Why me?’ were the words in that brief thought. Other musings came next, such as... Why do I have to suffer forever sleeping alone? Will I ever have a bed mate to call my own? Will I ever have someone to love me cold at night? Do I trust myself to control my desire to drain the warm body, of still another living woman, dry of blood  while she sleeps? I needed answers... now!

There is one lady who is right for me, but she is an ethereal mystery to me. She seems to prefer sleeping alone. She always turns me down when I ask her to share my sleep time. Seems like every chance she has to possess me she instead kicks me out into the cold. She tells me that she is not lonely. She does not seem to need anything at all. That is such a scary thought for me because I always thought that everyone needed someone else in their lives.

I have a great desire to please her -- even though I really cannot talk to her like I want to. It appears to me that everything I say to her seems to irritate her. I can feel myself slowly becoming lost in the spaces of her distance.

I hope that one day she will realize that her anger toward me is not a necessary emotion in our lives. I am her friend, even though I am not alive, she must realize that fact. I desire her. And, you do not suppress the desires of your trusted friend, do you?

Who knows what tomorrow will bring? We had better do what we can do... right now. Two heads are better than one, I say.  We can figure out this thing together. Why she fights off my advances is beyond my meager comprehension. Mortal women are not long for this life if they become involved with the likes of me... but, this situation is something that could be special.

Oh, sleep finally came to me. It took me away from my pain of loneliness while being awake. But, as always, I awoke the next night to find that nothing had changed. I approached her in my nightmare of a dream and she, again, rejected me... as usual.

I have come to the realization that if she was ever to love me it would be because I made it happen. Yes, she would love me -- even if I had to kill someone to gain her attention.

I have scratched and clawed like a hunted animal in order to exist in the daylight dangerous world of men and women for centuries. It is difficult being a creature born from a time when monsters and witches and other creatures of the darkness openly walked the land, challenging men and beast alike. The loneliness has become overbearing as the decades have slowly rolled by. Back in the days of being a feral hunter of man for my food, I never thought like this. Television, radio and social media has infected me with the need to desire... contact.

In sleep, I have found a potential companion to chase and court. My dreams materialize in the realm of the dreamworld of the supernatural. What I dream can come true... I just have to get there. Will my companion accept me if I actually do what I need to do, in reality, to be with her? If I destroy my immortal physical self, will she become mine?

Ah ha, now that is a thought to consider! But, right now, it is time to open this window, change into my winged form and hunt for my next victim for the blood meal I savagely thirst for. Thoughts of companionship and the lonely are caveats for the times AFTER I have killed for my food as this night calls for me to be what I am... an undead hungry, damned vampire!

BLT



1 comment:

  1. Easy way to join the vampire in the world.

    Are you a business man or an artist,Politicians and you want to become big, Powerful and famous in the world, join us to become one of our official member today.you shall be given an ideal chance to visit the vampire and his representative after registrations is completed by you, no sacrifice or human life needed, vampire brotherhood brings along wealth and famous in life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty away from your life now. it only a member who is been initiated into the church of vampire have the authority to bring any member to the church, so before you contact any body you must be link by who is already a member, Join us today and realize your dreams. we also help out our member in protection of drugs pushing email: vampiretemplepeople@gmail.com

    Once you become a member you will be rich and famous for the rest of your life, vampire make there member happy so i will want you all to also be a member of the vampire if you are interested contact email on vampiretemplepeople@gmail.com










    ReplyDelete