Horror tales to be posted every weekend -- for Monday viewing... unless a different date is noted... perhaps.


Tuesday, October 7, 2014

THE HORRORWALKER INTERACTION OF TINA BRYANT


(Season 3, Episode 34)





THE HORRORWALKER INTERACTION OF TINA BRYANT
(Wilmington, N.C)


My name is Tina Maria Bryant.
I have been visited by The Horrorwalker creature.
It awoke me from a deep dreamy sleep a couple of weeks ago.
Our reality bending interaction changed my life that night!


Did it actually awaken me by physical force?
Or, did my soul react to its presence in my bedroom?
One moment in time... I am dreaming of zombies walking with the dead!
Another moment, I am wide awake staring at a... dark creature!


It stood there, silently lording over me, only a few feet away from me.
I was looking at a nightmare, through my foggy eyes.
I did not panic as my mind slowly gained clarity.
It was obvious to me that something otherworldly was about to happen.


The Horrorwalker did not say one word to me from that darkened cowl.
Somehow, I already knew what was about to happen to me.
I slowly moved back the warm blanket comforting my now awake body.
The darkness in my bedroom might as well been daylight.


What I was witnessing was amazing to my racing mind full of thoughts.
How could something so huge and black in color seem to glow in the darkness?
The tome, the weapon it carried and the billowing robe were all plainly visible.
How could blackness glow inside the 4:20 AM darkness in my bedroom?


Anyway, my body suddenly moved without my mind telling it to do so.
I was compelled to get out of bed... fully nude... and stand before the Horrorwalker.
Never once did I ever think my nudity mattered at all to the creature!
It was there to make me do its arcane bidding... my nudity meant nothing to it!


Now, standing before the towering monstrous Horrorwalker,
I felt like an insect it could have squashed at will!
But it slowly extended its Horrorwalker tome for me to hold...
And I was immediately compelled to flip the self-flipping pages to a tale.


I was born in Brunswick Community Hospital of Southport 25 years ago.
My family moved into Wilmington when I was 3 years old... 2 miles off the ocean.
All that I have known about everything good, for all of my life... 
Is from living the beautiful beach life off of coastal North Carolina.


I have eaten a hell of a lot of fresh fish from off the ocean.
I have eaten pounds and pounds of shrimp fresh from off the ocean.
I have surfed the Atlantic ocean waves hours before a hurricane hit the land.
I have seen many strange, and beautiful, things just off the ocean. 


I have spent a lot of time marveling at the ocean beauty, just off the ocean!
And so, when I finally settled on the page the Horrorwalker gave to me...
And when I began to read the text of my Horrorwalker Tome tale...
I was gobsmacked  by the aptness of the title of my Horrorwalker story.


The Horrorwalker horror tale presented for me is called: OFF THE OCEAN!
And the story is all about bizarre horror from coastline that I love and know.
The places in my Horrorwalker horror tale is only miles from where I stand.
I hope the Horrorwalker picked me for this reading because it trusts me.


Like the story always goes with people visited by the Horrorwalker...
I lost all tracking of the concept of time while reading my tale.
What seemed like a glorious amount of hours reading a compelling novel...
Was in actuality only a few minutes of real time, or so it seemed there, too.


This I do know... I retained full memory of what I read!
Usually, my memory is a horrid mess that often gets me into trouble.
But this Horrorwalker encounter is all that I have read it to be...
And I am supposed to tell the world of the information I have been given.


And so... when I finished the story, I handed the tome back to the Horrorwalker.
It took the book back into its large black toned skeletal hands.
It effortlessly took what appeared to be a step back away from me.
And then it vanished... there one moment and then simply gone the next moment.


There was no brimstone smell as it left me.
There was no sound ringing in my ears as it left me.
There were no footprints on the shag carpet where it stood.
All I had to prove what I just witnessed was this driving memory of the tale.


I immediately walked over to my computer and powered it on.
Clothing was still optional as I sat on the chair and began to write.
By the time I finished recounting and recording my Horrorwalker tale...
The time on the small electronic clock stated: 12:39 P.M.!


I have never written anything with this kind of obsessed conviction!
It is obvious that I am still affected by my Horrorwalker encounter.
It is also obvious that I will continue to be affected until I exorcize my memory.
I believe I did that, as suddenly the numbness in my ass became very apparent!   


This Horrorwalker tale is a great story of nature and the surprises it delivers.
And, I will break it down into four sectional manuscripts.
I am now presenting the first manuscript for public perusal.
My Horrorwalker tale might change all American horror paradigms.


Places and things and creatures and humans interact right here in North Carolina.
Asked in my tale, do they all own their personal place on this land of ancient birth?
Do all of their ancestral lineage originate right here on North Carolina soil?
Are origins sometimes created in secret places by secret people and secret things? 


What if that which is discovered by those who explore is... beyond explanation?
What if the Horrorwalker unknown might have an origin from beyond the clouds?
Or, what if the origin of the Horrorwalker unknown is from -- OFF THE OCEAN!
Questions and answers... given to me by the Horrorwalker... on that dark night! 


And so, here is the first book of what the Horrorwalker showed me that night --
An introduction to a bonded pair of explorers who make a fantastic discovery.
Their adventure starts out strange, turns to horror and eventually...
Resolves in the bizarre and strange Horrorwalker World of... OFF THE OCEAN!


TMB


No comments:

Post a Comment