Horror tales to be posted every weekend -- for Monday viewing... unless a different date is noted... perhaps.


Monday, July 13, 2015

THE PAYMENT PLAN


Regina Marlowe needed to get revenge on Sally Peterson.
 Regina wanted Sally to suffer the way Ally suffered at Sally's hands...
Before Ally hanged herself from suffering the relentless bullying.
Regina found her tool of  revenge deep in the dirtiest artery in the heart of downtown.
She was told the price was steep...
So steep that it might cost her her own life.
Regina agreed to pay the price,
For what did she have to live for without the friendship of sweet, 
Innocent,
Harmless Ally?

With a little bit of nervous spit gulping,
Regina asked the dark figure standing before her...
Is there a payment plan?

The frightful belly laughter from the dark figure told Regina that there was indeed,
The option of,
The Payment Plan!

RAM






(Season 5, Episode 3)




THE PAYMENT PLAN
(Tucson, Arizona)


Yes,
I know you regret the deal...
It does not matter how many times you complain to me about it!

I know you didn’t want it to turn out like this. 
But as of right now, 
And in the near and distant future, 
You will think twice before you ask another dark favor… 
From the likes of me. 

Next time around…
Well, I doubt for you there will be a next time…
But, for the sake of the argument,
You might better want to make sure all the T’s are crossed in your contract.

As you now have found out…
You really might not like what I demanded as payment! 
Now wipe off all that blood from off your neck!

And go back to your cage!

Secure the padlock yourself…
Do it right!

And, when you’re all secure,
I will… 
See you again tomorrow night.

What did you think I meant when I told you I demanded my payment in…
VIRGIN BLOOD!

RAM


No comments:

Post a Comment