Horror tales to be posted every weekend -- for Monday viewing... unless a different date is noted... perhaps.


Monday, March 2, 2015

IN THE YEAR OF OUR LORD, 2101

Holy fuck… I was visited by the Horrorwalker creature in the middle of the night, last night. It appeared in my fucking bedroom around 2:00 in the morning, awakening me with its monstrous presence by scaring the shit out of me.

HOLY HELL! I'm a dainty girl, goddamn it... don't fuck with me like that, you monster!

It made me get out of my bed! It gave me that goddamn book we all know of by now! I forced me to read a fucking horror story of a future time in America where all social hell has broken loose and America has devolved into a pit of near homicidal political hell!

Like the politics of now? Like the politics of today? Fuck no! This is, like, dystopian science fiction bullshit! And, like all those other freaks visited by this creature of dark horror… it made me read my tale… and then, it left there standing in the dark like a rape victim watching the criminal vanish right before her eyes… and not being able to do a fucking thing about it!

Damn it! I have never been raped by a man! But, I sure felt as though my soul had been  raped by the Horrorwalker!

I have written what I have been compelled to write about what I read in that crazy book it lugs around with it. I have undoubtedly done the Horrorwalker’s bidding… but not all of it!

Oh, my god! Did it plant inside my mind the order to go to Washington, D.C. and end the madness before it begins… by any fucking goddamn means possible?

What am I supposed to do in the year of our lord, 2015?

AJL




(Season 4, Episode 18)






IN THE YEAR OF OUR LORD, 2101
(Somewhere in America)


Ignorance is the new intelligence in this future time in this future land. How can you be intelligent if you intentionally keep yourself ignorant, right? It is that ignorance that has split the population apart like a ripped-up piece of paper. Straight ignorance, of the intentional… and intended… kind always leads to one horrible conclusion in America -- MORE OF THE NEW DEADLY RACISM PARADIGM!

The modern version of the media feeds off of the societal ignorance of the crazy people and grows more monstrous from it every day. There are a few beacons of intelligence and light in the media… too bad the ignorant and the stupid out number the intelligent one million to one!

And… with that unrelenting ignorance comes ideas from our agenda led politicians that has turned America upside down. It is just too frightening to watch the television every day and helplessly stand by as the all white person Republican House of Representatives and all white person Republican Senate drafts, every week, more and more laws that is turning America into a Gestapo state.

In this future land of the new intelligence, there are radio and television manipulators, these purveyors, of dumbing down ignorance who have absolute control over their protective circle of the zombie-like damned that surround and protect them like a cult leader. Stupidity, racism and ignorance is an arcane mix of social chemicals ten times more dangerous than any rational thought, regardless of how unpopular the thought is. It is too bad for the world that one of these words -- Democrat and Republican -- are now associated with the greatest societal meltdown America has ever been involved in.

Where, oh where, has my intelligent America gone to?

I am an all or nothing enemy of the pervasive ignorance that controls America today. I use my writing skill to expose the dangerous human monsters using ignorance to break down the once proper, though still flawed, American society I so miss hearing my mother talk about. The seeds of the segregation society returning were being planted during her youth by America’s politicians… but she was hopeful for a better tomorrow. Unfortunately, or fortunately, she died before the forced segregations began. That would have killed her!

But, back to me… I am a dead breed. I will be tracked down by the government and I will vanish like those social mirrors before me.

And never forget that fact when I vanish… and I will… it will be your government that has made me go away. I hope it is not to my death.

Also, if I can find some humor in the humorless… I will expose that, too.  Good luck with that, I constantly tell myself as I try to gather my thoughts.

The news just flashed another alert across the TV screen. Another Senator in Washington just passed another frightening bill that your Republican President promised he will sign. How in the hell Senator Ned Blues fast tracked the Racial Restrictions Act that started all this craziness is another indicator that America is beginning to look more and more like Apartheid Africa of some 85 years ago. That horrible regime died 86 years ago, today… but it is back now, right here in America.

And it will be official… they are saying it right now of FOX news, in six month, after the President signs the paperwork in a few days… all Africans-Americans must move down to the designated southern states  that have already been annexed to be known as the NZ… the Negro Zones!

The last of the Mexican hopefuls, and other south-of-the-border, people were shipped back to the countries of their ethnicity a couple of months ago. All Canadians are being forced back to the north as we speak. The Cubans are already out of Florida. All Africans have been shipped off this soil.  All Native Americans have been gathered and taken away to places unknown. And now, the black people must go down to their new designated zone. My god, am I depressed… the chaos across our once great country, playing out right there for us all to see on the TV is like something out of a cracked Orwellian acid trip!

Actually, the chaos is directed toward people like me. You, dear friends, know I am black… and again, my days are numbed on American soil!

Well OK readers, this is my blog report for today. I will write another report tomorrow. As usual, I will report from another secret location from somewhere in my America. To those of you who trust, and read my words every day, please send me all the good vibes you can muster. I just want to be around long enough to see this year though. Today is March 2, 2101... help me to get to 2102.

Remember -- “We, you and me, are the eyes that watches each others back!” We need each other more today than ever before. And always remember my initials… they will give you strength in the darker times to come

SAM

No comments:

Post a Comment