Horror tales to be posted every weekend -- for Monday viewing... unless a different date is noted... perhaps.


Monday, November 17, 2014

INTO THE FIRE



In a time before science overcame God,
Cruel fates befell humans and monsters alike.
Some of the humans became monsters immortal,
Forsaken by the God overcome by science,
Fated to walk the earth as exhausted, blood starved undead.
And when some of these monsters decide enough is enough...
They walk INTO THE FIRE!

TMC



(Season 3, Episode 29)



INTO THE FIRE
(Miami, Florida)


Dear God, of whom I have faith exists, I beg of you to call me back to the place where I belong.
I implore of you to bring me in from this cold cruel state of brutal earthly pain.
Will you embrace me again, to take me in the arms of your nebulous sincerity?
Pull me back, oh exalted one, from the distance too far I've gone away from you?

Right now I look around me,
To see the fires of fear…
Burning the flesh of all around…
Charring the front, melting the rear!

Take me back to the origin of my experiences from centuries ago.
Take me there where the cold is always warm.
Encircle my body with the protective aura of faith.
Draw me in as I have strayed beyond the corona of your light.

Right now I look around me,
To see the fires of fear…
Burning the flesh of all around…
Charring the front, melting the rear!

Please lift me up from the murky depths of the fallen here on earth.
Reel me in, please, like the fish you want so bad you can taste it.
Wrench me, if you must, from the grasp of this soul draining depravity.
Jerk me up from the constricting coils of the python of this bitter un-life!

Right now I look around me,
To see the fires of fear…
Burning the flesh of all around…
Charring the front, melting the rear!


Again... take me back to the origin of my turned experience.
Take me there where the cold is always warm.
Encircle my body with the protective aura of faith.
Draw me in as I have strayed beyond the corona of your aura.


Right now I look around me,
To see the fires of fear…
Burning the flesh of all around…
Charring the front, melting the rear!


Dear God, I have spent 200 long excruciating years walking among your idol worshipers.
I have spent 200 years preying upon the blood of your most self-destructive creations.
My days are nightmare hours spent hiding away from superstitious human horror.
My nights are spent roaming the darkness like a frightened rat afraid of its own shadow.

Right now I look around me,
To see the fires of fear…
Burning the flesh of all around…
Charring the front, melting the rear!

As you can see, dear God, my clothing is now aflame but my flesh does not burn.
As you already know, it is the sun’s burning light that will painfully reduce me to ash.
I am a coward, my God , I cannot bring myself to face the horror of solar incineration.
I have seen it too many times… and I am horrified by what I have observed.

Right now I look around me,
To see the fires of fear…
Burning the flesh of all around…
Charring the front, melting the rear!

And so, I close my eyes as I stand inside this fire hoping you will allow me to die.
I am naked now… and this is the way I should be presented to you.
I admit to you that I am an evil beast transformed by forces you despise.
And so, I now offer my tarnished soul to you to do with it as you will.

Right now I look around me,
To see the fires of fear…
Burning the flesh of all around…
Charring the front, melting the rear!

TMC


No comments:

Post a Comment